So my time at home was great fun... I managed to get sunburned twice, don't ask me how, had a great time seeing all my family and friends and got to go shopping! I spent 4 days on the eastern shore for Kim's wedding and had a blast. The whole wedding party stayed all weekend at a really nice hotel on the water and I fell in love with stoli raspberry and sprites! The weather was perfect and the party was even better, we danced all night long.
I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making an effort to see me while I was home especially all my friends with kids! Everyone always makes me feel special and I just wanted to say I have the best friends and family... People were giving me their cars and going out of their way to hang out even taking off work (Julie and Pam:) As always it felt that my time home was too short but before you know it I will be home again, even if it's just for a bit. Especially thanks to Clay, Kim and the Davidson's for always taking such good care of me and for giving me such an amazing weekend! I love you guys...
Been back in Dahab for a few days now, sleeping a lot and trying to trace down my bag! Aghh... so annoying. Hopefully I will get it today. It was great to see Cameron even though he's been working everyday since I've been back. Not much has seemed to change here and feels like I never left although it has def gotten hotter! Hopefully I will get some work soon to just get back into the swing of things, can't wait to get back under water.
An Update
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment