Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameron

Today is Cam's birthday. I made him 'American' pancakes for breakfast. Everywhere else, at least in here, Asia and Europe their pancakes are a lot different than ours. Theirs are a lot thinner and more like crepes w/ a different consistency and he kind of looked at my fat, fluffy pancakes like I didn't know what I was doing but of course ended up liking them. We are planning on going to a beach BBQ at a bar called the furry cup, it's called furry Thursdays, tonight to celebrate. We are taking tomorrow off to relax and hang out for our birthdays since mine is on Sat... but haven't made any plans yet. Some diving might be in order... we'll see. Last night Cam made me a popular british dinner which was beans on toast... toast with melted cheese with baked beans (their baked beans are a little differnt than ours) poured over top... very good. Must try.

I have been crazily trying to organize my trip home, plane tickets, drs appts, and meeting up with friends and have just been informed my my mother that she has started a 'schedule ' for me while I'm home... THANKS MOM:)

It's really started getting warm here but the past few days there has been a fierce wind coming through, supposedly there is a hurricane in the Persian Gulf??? Not sure though.
Other than that not much to report...

See everyone soon!!!

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Happy Birthday Cameron

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron.
Your birthday is the same day as our Wedding Anniversary:)

Enjoy celebrating!
-Cat

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cameron, and of course - Sarah!! Lucky boy to have yummy fluffy pancakes on your b-day :) See you soon, Sarah....... xoxo, erin

Christopher said...

But Sarahs' birthday isn't for 2 days!

Anonymous said...

You have green blooming plants, hibicus!!! This is the first green I've seen in your pictures...
Your patio area looks sweet.
Cam looks comfortable in the kitchen and sounds like a good cook! Can't wait to give you a hug on Tuesday night...
Love, Mom
PS. sent an e-mail to Cam on his birthday already. Yours is tomorrow 29 year old!!! I can remember the day like yesterday, let me tell you about it..... :)