Monday, June 11, 2007

Has it really been 6 months???

I can't believe it's time to go home again... 6 months really flies by!!! So much has changed in my life and am really excited to get home and see all the new things that took place there as well. Since all my friends decided to have babies in the last months... there will be a lot to catch up on!
I am just relaxing today getting everything together to leave tonight. I am taking a bus to Sharm el Sheik and getting a flight to Cairo and unfortunately will have to spend the night there (in the airport I mean) as I'm flying out of there at about 7:30 am. Definitely not looking forward to it! Then off to Paris, Boston and then finally Baltimore...
The past few days have been fairly hectic, I got a call on Thursday night to work for the next 3 days and needed the money so I spent the past 3 days working, sharing a group of divers from London of 12 with another divemaster and have been getting home at about 6:30pm every night along with loading and unloading 30 tanks a day, more than once... Its good for me though. Quick way to build up the muscles:) Have been coming home and passing out early including on birthday which Cam wouldn't let me forget that Im going into my 30th year and can't handle all the excitement... easy for him to say, he just turned 25! My last dive was a nice one but Im sure I will be ready to get back in the water asap.
I am sad to leave Cameron and the sea but equally excited to go home.
Can't wait to see you all if I ever make it there!!!
Why do you all live so far away??? :):):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U come home today....so excited to see U this weekend. Hope you have more pics to show!!!