Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Friends


Liam chillin in an old rocking chair from when Christopher and I were babies...


Babies, Babies, everywhere!!!
The everything must go sale...



My mom, Jack and Angela

Lauren and I

Angela, My brother, Christopher, me, Brad, Sondra, Mike and Kristy

My short-term roomie, Bo

We had a BBQ on Saturday and I got to see most of my friends and their babies, some I hadnt even met yet. People were also bringing their nieces and my friend Jess asked if it was required to bring a baby in order to get into the party:)
We all had a great time and thanks to everyone for coming... Everyone was joking about the baby thing and of course my brother was talking about getting a baby wrestling match going but seriously next year we may need a moon bounce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard your sale went well. Love the photos. Feels like I was there:) Enjoy the rest of your time in the States. love, Aunt Cat