Monday, May 04, 2009

First pictures then words...

Cam and I outside the gates of Mdina, Malta's original capital
View of Blue Hole (we go diving in there) in Gozo.
We are standing on top of the Azure window.

All of us in Egypt... just kidding:) Yummy sheesha


Me swimming out of a cave in Gozo

Cam and I

Cam Kat and I looking out over Malta from Mdina

Walking through Mdina

Checking out someone's birds...

Cam and I on a night out in Paceville

Kat Leigh and I after a dive in Gozo, with the Azure window
in the background and really bad hair!


I have so much to catch up on but wanted to post these pictures first then will work on writing... Cam and I had friends out from the UK and had a blast... Here are some photos...

1 comment:

Cat said...

Amazing photos! Love the underwater cave shot in Gozo.