If anyone else (other than my mother) reading this blog is sick of seeing '2 days in the desert' here is a new yet brief entry. Kat and Anna have come and gone and we had a great time. Jessi arrived as well but is till here. We all spent a few days diving along with a few good nights in the pub with pictures to follow soon... Jess will be here for another week before meeting her boyfriend in Cairo. We are all resting now a bit but I was sad to say goodbye but happy to have Jessi still here. Unfortunately I am back to work today after having 7 days off although Jess and I went for a dive at lunch so I could introduce her to our seahorse and now we are off to dinner.
I promise (MOM!) when Jess is gone I will spend some time to update you on everything and post some pics! xo
An Update
15 years ago

2 comments:
Thank you, most obedient daughter!!!
I love and miss you!! XO Mom
Both of you are too funny:)
love,
Aunt Cat
Post a Comment