This is where we slept on the desert trip
me climbing up a small crevice in the white canyon
Kat, Jessi and I trying to carry Cam... not sure why:)
Anna, Kat & I

On the top of a sand dune...
Just a tip, Egyptian Vodka should have a skull and cross bones on the bottle, Drink at your own risk!
Erin- you like my ring???
Here are sme random pictures from our desert trip and from when the girls were here. I will post more when I can take my laptop to the internet cafe... Cam and I have booked tickets from Cairo to Edinburgh for the 8th of December and will be leaving Dahab around the 28th of November to travel to Jordan and Cairo. I've committed to work everyday until then and am feeling sad but also excited to spend some time traveling and then off to the UK! Yippee...
Here are sme random pictures from our desert trip and from when the girls were here. I will post more when I can take my laptop to the internet cafe... Cam and I have booked tickets from Cairo to Edinburgh for the 8th of December and will be leaving Dahab around the 28th of November to travel to Jordan and Cairo. I've committed to work everyday until then and am feeling sad but also excited to spend some time traveling and then off to the UK! Yippee...xo

1 comment:
Hi Sarah!! just getting updated on what is going on in your fabulous life!! you are still looking good and so is cam . . . we all miss you!! you will not believe how fast these babies are growing! pretty soon they will be able to say "Come home Sarah Jane!" love you, megan
Post a Comment