Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just a quick note... I have been terrible at keeping in touch lately but haven't had a day off since Kat and Anna left at the beginning of Nov. and we have been super busy at the dive shop. My last day of work is the 26th and we are planning on leaving for Petra on the 27th!!! Then to Luxor and Cairo... Can't wait for a vacation. Jess took a hot air balloon ride over the Nile at sunrise and Cam and I are keen to try... As of now I will be in Scotland until just after New Year and hopefully by then will have more concrete future plans. If we head to Mexico we may pop by home for a few days but you never know. Miss everyone and Happy Thanksgiving... I ate Chinese food. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you!

I know you've been busy but it is so good to see you (Hilariously) happy and healthy!!! Life is so good!!!
Love you honey!!

X0 Mom