Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Egypt

Only 2 more days in Egypt left... been to Jordan, back to Dahab, to Cairo and now we are in Luxor but are leaving tonight for Cairo again. Done so much with little time to tell now but will write properly once I arrive in Scotland with loads of Pictures as well. Petra in Jordan was amazing, been to the museum in Cairo, spent yesterday on a felucca (old school sailboat) on the Nile River and went on a hot air balloon ride at sunrise this morning over the Valley of the Kings and the Nile... It was awesome. Taking the night train back to Cairo tonight and will be heading to the pyramids tomorrow. It has been great but a whirlwind and will be good to un-wind back in the real world. xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jane,

You are the heroine in a true life storybook!!!

I am so proud of you and love you so much!!

XOXO Mom

Unknown said...

awesome, sarah jane. hot air balloons amaze me :) safe travels these next couple of days. it's snowing here in b-more...... i may rather prefer to be seeing pyramids! xoxo, erin

Betsy said...

You need to write a memoir when you are finished traveling... if you ever do finish. You are an inspiration to all women!! Go Sarah go!

We think of you often, especially as the holidays are approaching and DT is celebrating with our annual December dinner out this Monday.

Have fun in Scotland and Happy Christmas.
XOXO

Andrea said...

HI! I MISS YOU! HOPE WE GET TO SEE YOU SOON IF YOU STOP IN MD ON THE WAY TO MEXICO. HAD DT DINNER AND HARM AND I GOT A LITTLE TIPSY OFF OF 2 BEERS WE HAVE NO TOLERANCE. THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE IN ALL CAPS FOR YA!!!! LOVE YA AND BE SAFE IN ALL YOUR TRAVELS!!!!