Just got back from spending 2 days in the desert with some of Cameron's students. It was amazing and I have pics and will post soon and give more info but on to more pressing news.
After almost a year I will finally be back with Jessi and I can't wait. Im going to pick her up at the airport in Sharm tonight and we will stay in Sharm and eat good food and spend the day by the pool tomorrow until we have to leave for the airport to pick up Kat and Anna!!!!! Then we plan to do 5 days diving and maybe a bbq in the desert but mostly just chilling out. Too excited to sit on the computer any longer... will write soon! xoxoxo
Oh yeah- also had a random visit last night from my friend Uri from Honduras... he lives in Israel and came for a quick 2 day holiday so it was crazy and good to see him here.
An Update
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment