Last week Cam and I climbed up some of the mountains near our house, much higher than we had previously and it was awesome. Beautiful views of Dahab, the Sinai mountains and of the Red Sea. Thought I would share some pictures so you all could see Im still alive...Like my hockey jersey???
All here has been good. I've had a few more days off which have been nice and we have been trying venture out from Dahab as well. We also spent a day in Sharm at the water park and of course Cameron convinced to me to go down every slide and I screamed the whole way.
Nothing big or exciting has been happening around here except we are slowly slowly getting ready for the girls to come out and we only have 2 weeks! I wish you all lived closer so you could come and ck out Egypt before we leave but a plan of coming back to the Caribbean is in the works and I expect to be annoyed at all my visitors!!! The weather temperature is starting to cool and expect to get out my jeans and jacket anytime now. Hope everyone is well... Miss you all.
xo

5 comments:
love the shirt, girl!! LHS Hockey Rocks :) hee-hee, good to hear that all is well in Egypt.
xoxo, erin
Hey there! Love the pictures, and those puppies on your previous posting are so cute :) Good to hear from ya- take care, Sha
I have forwarded these pictures to Mr. Larnard. You are in big trouble sister.
Jess
I was afraid you were going to get a puppy to travel around the world with you...
Have fun with all the girlfriends and don't you and Jessi get into any trouble... :)
Love you the most, Mom
Hey Sarah Jane! I miss you! I will send an email with all updates on the local gossip (it won't be very exciting). Maybe I could come to the Caribbean if you guys were there. I will talk to you later! Mr. Larnerd is going to be so pissed!
Love ya, Jenny
Post a Comment