I was telling the girls to come in and look at the photos. Yes, Jenni is home from New Zealand for a few weeks then hopefully off to Yosemite. I was scrolling from the bottom of the pics and yelled when I saw all the BEAUTIFUL beads!! The colors are amazing. Thanks. Have fun making jewelry. What great memories you will have. love, Aunt Cathy
2 comments:
Hey! Did you cut your hair or is that just the wet head look... if so you look good!
Maggot 3
I was telling the girls to come in and look at the photos. Yes, Jenni is home from New Zealand for a few weeks then hopefully off to Yosemite. I was scrolling from the bottom of the pics and yelled when I saw all the BEAUTIFUL beads!! The colors are amazing. Thanks. Have fun making jewelry. What great memories you will have. love, Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment