Little Malaysian girls taking the ferry to school
Twin Towers in KL
Tioman Beach
Cameron and I on our last night in Tioman... with a little mango sheeshaWell, today is our last day in Asia... I can't believe that I will be heading to Africa in a few hours and couldn't be more excited. While in Tioman Cam and I had been practicing free diving... I can't really hold my breath for that long but Cameron can, and there are a handful of world champion free divers in Dahab that teach free diving courses. They say that most students after 2-3 days will be able to hold their breath for 3 minutes and free dive to 15-20 meters (45-60ft)! I want to take a course but may wait until later on in the season.
Our flight leaves at 12:20am and arrives in Cairo at 11am... we will take a bus to Dahab from there and plan a trip for later on in the year to go back to see the sights. Just thought I would check in and will post as soon as we get settled in Dahab.

1 comment:
Hey, nice pictures! Let us know what's going on and how you guys are doing when you get the chance. Safe travels and drink something crazy in Egypt for me.
Maggot
Post a Comment