View on the drive back to town from the dive sites
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
sarahj,I love looking at your life.Your Mom and I talk all the time about how much fun your having and how brave you are. Keep sending pictures especially for people let me who will never get out of Calvert county. Please be safe. Don't forget to stop by Jerusalem it's right around the coner. Marcia
I don't know which I like better, the camels......the monkeys......or all the neat underwater sea monsters that you and Cameron get to see in the deep waters!
Sounds like you are loving Egypt! Remember to dance to "Walk like an Egyptian" at least once while you are there!
4 comments:
sarahj,I love looking at your life.Your Mom and I talk all the time about how much fun your having and how brave you are. Keep sending pictures especially for people let me who will never get out of Calvert county. Please be safe. Don't forget to stop by Jerusalem it's right around the coner. Marcia
Hey baby...met one of your Roatan pals last night. Lots of fun...Now its Camerons' turn!
I don't know which I like better, the camels......the monkeys......or all the neat underwater sea monsters that you and Cameron get to see in the deep waters!
Sounds like you are loving Egypt! Remember to dance to "Walk like an Egyptian" at least once while you are there!
Post a Comment