Less than 12 hours left until I leave home yet again... It has been GREAT being home although I have to admit I'm a little anxious to get back to warm weather, back in the water and where it doesnt matter what time it is let alone what day of the week...
Thanks to everyone who re-arranged their schedules to spend some time with me while I was home, it was awesome seeing everyone, you all made me feel special.
Off to Amsterdam to meet up with Kat and Anna whom I met while in Roatan. What a great place to celebrate the start of a new year! After Amsterdam I will be going to Malaysia to travel a bit more and then try to settle and find a job as a divemaster... somewhere...
I've been running around trying to get everything I need along with spending time with family who constantly seem to be trying to fatten me up...
Packing, updating my i-pod; my single favorite thing and weighing my bags. Tons of fun!
Hope everyone has a fantastic Holiday and will try to keep you updated on my travels.
An Update
15 years ago

1 comment:
Stay safe maggot. Things aren't looking very cool in Bangkok right now. Spend the extra money and stay near the airport freak!
Your Brother
Post a Comment