Saturday, December 16, 2006

3 MORE DAYS IN THE STATES

my fam after my mom's bday dinner
more family, christopher, kristy, me and brad,
had a little bit of wine:)

my room which is a dumping grounds right now and my bed buddy Bo

So, I only have 3 more days left. I have felt like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off but things have finally slowed down which is good since I have loads of odds and ends to sort until I leave for another 6 months. It's been great being home altough I've realized living next to my mom and Grandma is NOT good for my waistline! Spent time with family for my mom's birthday, lots of meals with friends and Christmas was good altough I dont take rain as a replacement for snow. Think I'll live...
My blood still hasn't thickend (sp?) up yet and have been wearing 2 pairs of socks (my mom's of course since I have only 2 pairs of my own). Bought a dive gear bag and BCD (the vest that controls your buoyancy and holds the tank) which is super exciting. I sold my car to my Dad which was great just because it's one less thing for me to worry about and makes it easy since he's family.

Getting prepared to meet my girls in Amsterdam for New Years and can not wait! That should be a crazy time...

Hope everyone has a GREAT holiday!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family:)
Have fun on your 2007 adventures!
love,
Aunt Cathy