Friday, December 15, 2006

GETTING TOGETHER WITH OLD FRIENDS

Liam and I
Megan, Harmony, Betsy, Liam, Andrea, Erin and Myself.
Everyone in the back row is either pregnant or has a baby.

So I've been home for a little over a week now and have been getting together with friends, seeing the changes I have been missing. I have a group of 5 girlfriends from high school that I had been getting together with for about 2 years once a month and when I left my friend Betsy (whoI have been friends with for 23 years) was pregnant and now she has a 4mth old baby boy and 3 of the other girls are pregnant. Crazy how things change. It's been really good to see everyone although I have to admit I still can't believe we are old enough to have babies!!!
Also got together with my girlfriends from college including Jessi who was in Roatan with me. Not much has changed there... we spent the night drinking wine and pretty much acting as we did 10 years ago...
It's been really fun.

No comments: