Friday, September 12, 2008

Gozo




The wishing church


View of Comino and Malta in the background
Entrace to the pub with the view
A little town we had dinner
Sunset




So Cam and I went diving in Gozo on our day off this week. We had a really nice dive and then drove around the island, which you can do in like 20min, and had dinner on the water watching the sunset. We also stopped by Ta'Pinu which is the church in the picture. You go in and at the alter there are envelopes and you can put your prayers in them and leave them there. Then you go through these long corridors with tons of pictures and letters and old old leg braces and casts and crutches... loads of stuff. It was really interesting. Other than that all here is good... it's hot as hell right now although we may get rain! which will cool things down. I cant wait, I havent seen rain since May! Work is starting to slow down also and although I have been looking for work for months am now feeling the pressure. Prob still be here till mid-end of Oct.
That's pretty much it...
I realize my blog entries are getting more boring by the day and I will try to work on that:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you looking so well.
The pics are beautiful, loved you- lounging under water...

Love you,

XO Mom