
Well, I'm finally back to work after being home sick for 3 days... We have 3 dive centers and everyone except the manager of my shop has been sick, even the owner! So right now I'm in the shop and will attempt to dive tomorrow, that is if I can equalize.
So across from our regular pub, Fat Harry's, there are some apartments... All the flats and houses here have names and this one is called Magpie... very often in the evenings the owners of Magpie sit on their porch right on the walkway and play with their grandkids, drink beer or people watch. It just so happens that the owner of Magpie is also the President of Malta. Eddie, as all the Maltese call him. Across the pedestrian walkway there is a box, like an outhouse that says police and there is a police person there watching Magpie day and night. One of the guys usually there during happy hour has a striking resemblance to Sly Stallone and we have too much fun laughing at him re-arranging his package if you know what I mean... Seriously, I think his trousers shrunk in the wash. Cam wanted his picture with him so after some nerve we approach and he says yes! Cam goes to put him arm around him and he turned and said, 'dont touch me'. Maybe you had to be there...
Anyways that's what's going on in my life, exciting huh?

1 comment:
I wondered why Cameron looked so uncomfortable in that photo!! Too funny :) Hope you're feeling better SJ!
Post a Comment