Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tulum


There are iguanas everywhere

Cam and I went down to Tulum (one hour south) to check out the Ruins. They were beautiful mostly because of the backdrop. Bright turquoise sea... We are thinking of heading to Chichen Itza which seems to be the most spectacular Ruins around (3 hr bus ride).
I have signed up for my Instructor Course which will be in Manzanillo (on the Pacific side) and will be starting in March. We have a spent a few nights out and am happy to say there are many bars to chose from and even more exciting is that about 75% of then have live music every night.
We watched the lunar eclipse the other night after having eaten at a place called Dr. Taco. I dont know if I will ever get sick of Mexican food... Spent a few days on the beach and on our roof working on the tans... Plan to head over to Cozumel to check it out this week.
Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The water is gorgeous!!! Sounds like you are having a great time. I am desperatly in need of a tan-very jealous!!! Be safe and wear sunscreen:) Love ya!