Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playa del Carmen

Well, We've been in Mexico for a few days and alot has happened. We have gone diving in the cenotes... Sooooo amazing. I have some pictures I will try to post soon. We have moved into a big house with a Mexican girl named Sara, an Italian guy and Jessi!!! She has moved here for a bit as well. Cam started his cave course yesterday and is loving it. Jessi and I are going to start Spanish classes next Monday and until then plan to go diving in the sea and maybe head over to Cozumel for a day. It is beautiful here and there are so many restaraunts and shops and we only live 2 blocks from Walmart! It's awesome. Im glad to have a house so we can cook and have been doing so, it can be really expensive to eat out all the time.
I plan on working on my espaƱol and tan until I start my Instructor course in March.
I will write more later, got to go pick up my laundry...
xo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

glad you made it! can't wait to see pics. so jealous, I am so pasty white-wish i was working on my tan until March!!! Have fun, be safe and we miss you! love ya!