
We have a
badminton court out back of the dive shop, where the boys play almost every evening, and here are some Bedouins trying to learn. Pretty funny to watch until I tried to play... I
definitely need more practice.
Samir and Ahmed
retrieving the clumps of dates from the trees.

These are the boys I have to deal with! Our boat
captain, our driver, the boy who fill tanks, one that cleans the shop (and fixes my bike) and
Hany who fixes
equipment and also make really good cheeseburgers along with the 2 full time instructors. Something is wrong with this male to female ratio!

Not much to report from here...
Im sure you are sick of hearing about diving and that's pretty much all Ive been up to lately. Cam and I are planning for Kat and Anna to come out in a bit and may have another visit from Cameron's brother as well. Slowly slowly the heat is coming down and pretty soon should be cool in the evenings, which will be nice for walks or bike riding or beach bars. We went to the beach bar last night and a camel came past to snack on the plants they have surrounding it. It was quickly shooed away and then just went on it's way down the beach.
Tis the season for puppies... there have been a few dogs recently having them and have been checking up on a few but have somehow resisted bringing any home. Sorry I
dont have more exciting stories... Hope all is well at home, can't believe the summer is almost over!
3 comments:
s, love those pics with the boys and the bedouins... hilarious!!!
we miss you.
Some might say that the male to female ratio is just right :o)
love,bonnie
Hey there! That is such a great picture of the guys playin badmiton. Just thinking about ya' and wanted to say hi.
Love ya, Miss ya' Sha
Post a Comment