Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day in Dahab

I was walking to work this morning and as usual some camel was taking an early morning stroll down my street. He found a pile of sand and laid down and literally rolled around on it on one side then sat up flipped over and rolled around on the other side. He looked like a little puppy rolling around in the grass although much bigger- the top of his back was about 6 &1/2 ft off the ground... they are huge.

Just working in the shop today, had lunch right next to the sea and laid and read my book, then yelled at some tourist that were trying to tear apart a sea urchin and then back to work and will be going home in a few hours...
Very exciting stuff:)
Hope everyone is well!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get those damn tourists! Glad your doing well, - miss ya' sha

Anonymous said...

The weather in Fredericksburg makes me feel like I am in Egypt, except I am surrounded by traffic and rednecks instead of the sea. Hope you are enjoying your summer.