Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Days

I've been quite busy lately... I have a more steady job now. I'm friends with a girl who works at a dive center I've been freelancing with and she wanted more days off to dive, so I will be working 3 days a week at the shop and then the other few days I will be working as a Divemaster there (when they need me)... So I started on last Wed. and things have been going well. Went diving today and it was gorgeous... a bunch of squid, eels and a little aggressive cleaner wrasse that Cam told me about... they usually hang out in certain areas and clean fish but this one tries to clean us so I took my regulator out of my mouth and it cleaned my lips, tongue and teeth... just little nibbles. Funny.
Last week a lot of people had off work so about 10 of us went up to one of the hotels pools, which is a little out of town, on the water but next to the mountains. The pool is a few stories up and you can see the view of the ocean, feel like you are surrounded by mountains and get to lazy daze in the pool with your friends and have people bring you beers... It was great.
This Italian owned restaurant which has amazing food closed for 2 months and are opening tonight and giving out free pizza so we are meeting some friends at the beach bar and then heading for some good food...
Hope everyone is well.

No comments: