Thursday, July 26, 2007

Braving the Heat...




Here is a random picture I stole from someone else... this is the beach bar we hang out at often, the sea is to the right and there are swings at the bar instead of bar stools... Oh yeah and camels.

Dahab is melting me... I was just looking at the weather online and has been about 114 degrees and will get up to a little over 118 on Saturday... It's almost torture being outside in the sun unless you are about to jump into the pool or the sea. Also on Tues there was a public service announcement warning for Northern Africa the Middle East and other places that the UV rays were going to reach a hazardous level... I guess we were right under the huge whole that's in the ozone layer. Spent the afternoon on Tues at the pool but stayed in the shade. On Monday I helped Cam out with his students (the royal marines) because some had ear problems and so on... Anyways I had a nice day of diving and hanging out with the boys... The hotel had a big BBQ for them for their last night up at the pool and inevitably all the instructors got thrown in with many others... Good thing Cameron gave me his phone and money earlier in the night. Then the majority of them came out and we had a great night of drinking and dancing at TOTA, a bar that is shaped like a boat. Cam and I have both had a few days off together and have been hanging out at the pool with friends and relaxing. Trying to stay cool... Well, back to work tomorrow... Hope everyone at home is staying cool...

No comments: