Monday, January 08, 2007

Just a quicky

Heading out today back to Malaysia. Left Kuala Lumpur four days ago and headed down to Singapore on my FIRST train ride. Singapore is a beautiful city, very clean and def. doesnt feel like we are in Asia. There are shopping malls everywhere... like 30+ on one street, it's pretty ridiculous. Cam and I have just been walking around a lot, he's 'teaching' me to use the train system, ha...I just let him think he's teaching me something. We have been eating lots of good food and a few beers especially at this area called Clarkes Quay, its right along the Singapore River and has been made into a night life spot with tons of resturants and bars. It's really beautiful at night as well. Last night we went on this G-Max ride. Its a couple of seats connected to a bungee on either side and shoots you 60meters in the air at 200kph in 2 sec. I dont know how he got me on there but it was crazy!!! I screamed like mad the whole time. We got the video of us and is hilarious! We are off today back to Malaysia and then over to Borneo tomorrow... I am itching to get back in the water and the diving in Sipidan Island (where we are going) is suppose to be amazing... Can't wait!!!
Will post pics soon. Miss everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! sounds like one heck of a sling shot!!!! Be safe and god be with you on your adventure Sarah!!!

tim