Still in Semporna... thinking we will stay here for a bit longer. Had our first day of diving a few days ago, went to a few of the islands around here for 3 dives and it was incredible. I'm sure I was just glad to be back in the water but it was what is called muck diving-which is supposedly mostly mud with tons of small stuff. I didn't really see much mud but found loads of stuff, it was honestly overwelming. Great day of diving and we weren't even in the Sipadan yet! Went to Sipadan yesturday and was honestly blown away... not only was it gorgeous like nothing I've seen before but there were a ridiculous amount of turtles... we probably saw 50-60 turtles yesturday on 3 dives... INSANE. It was awesome. Also about 12-15 reef sharks and Cameron has a camera so I will have to post pics... Such a great day.
We were planning on going back to Sipadan today but we both have colds. Just ran out to the pharmacy to get medicine and hopefully we'll be back in the water in a few days.
Hanging out here isn't too bad. The place we are staying is pretty cool and there are a fair amount of places to eat but other than one bar (excluding diving) there isn't much to do.
Must get better soon. Not sure where we are heading next, should probably try to work that out but are thinking of trying to find jobs soon. Hope everyone is well...
An Update
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment