Saturday, July 15, 2006

I JUST FINISHED MY LAST DIVE FOR MY CERTIFICATION. WE WENT TO 60 FT AND I SAW A SEA TURTLE AND A MORAY EEL. IT WAS GREAT. I NEED TO GIVE MYSELF A FEW DAYS OFF THOUGH BECAUSE I GOT A BLISTER FROM MY FIN ON THE FIRST DAY AND I WANT IT TO HEAL SO I DONT HAVE TO FLY TO CEIBA TO GET MY FOOT AMPUTATED.
I THINK I'LL GET A 10 DIVE PACKAGE AND GET MORE COMFORTABLE AND THEN TAKE THE ADVANCED COURSE. YEAH!!!!!
SO I HAVE ABOUT 2 MONTHS LEFT HERE AND I AM THINKING ABOUT TAKING A COUPLE SHORT TRIPS TO BELIZE AND COSTA RICA. I AM ALSO STARTING SPANISH CLASSES NEXT WEEK. PFELTZ ROOMMATE WAS A SPANISH TEACHER IN THE STATES AND SHE IS GOING TO TEACH A COUPLE OF US. THAT WILL BE INTERESTING. IT'S HARD THOUGH BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HERE SPEAK ENGLISH.
GOING HOME TO EAT LUNCH AND TAKE A NAP. I LOVE THIS LIFE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, our 1st scuba diver in the family... ;)
Love you so much, Mom

Anonymous said...

Buenos dias Senorita!!

AMAZING! All of this does sound like some sort of movie.........so glad you are having a wonderful time, girl! Good luck with the diving and seeing all the neato stuff in the ocean :) And, yeah......no foot amputations!!

Divertirse!! xo, erin and aaron

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so proud of you and excited for you. All of your posts sound amazing!! I can't wait for the next one and all the unknown adventures that await you - i'll be living through you these next few months and I hope you have the time of your life! You deserve it!! :-) Love you ~ Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Live it up sister!! I can't believe you did all that diving. I thought you said when you left you were nervous about it? Guess you got over that pretty quick!

Divertirse!!
Jess
P.S. What does divertirse mean?

Anonymous said...

FUN!man, Thats awesome!you lil scuba girl,:)

by the way, for Jess's last post
"TO Have Fun!" a.k.a, divertirse...

i guess thats what it means, i had to google it :)

Sha