Sunday, October 05, 2008

Random Pictures

Last week the dive school owner took us all out to eat for an end of the season party. We went to this really nice restaurant called Tarragon and had a long and delicious meal with lots of wine:) It was a really good time and was really nice... although I was given hell by one of the ladies because I wore flip flops and of course everyone except me was European which meant I got given a hard time about things including the way I use my fork and knife... ahhh
Im so used to it by now though.
Here are a few pics from that and from other random days.
Chris and I work together
This is all of us...a little blurry. The guy all the way to the right is Steve the Dive School owner.
Cam and I
The air show... This Italian plane picked up water from the sea
and showed how it could dump it for forest fires
A few of the Red Arrows
They made a heart

This is across the bay from one of our divesites. Its called Popeye Village because all this was built for the Robin Williams movie Popeye and they kept it up and is now a tourist attraction.
Some sailboats across from another divesite in Valletta
We went to a BBQ a while back and this is the view across the bay
The Inland Sea



No comments: