I know it has been so long since I have written a proper post but time has been flying by! Cameron and I left Malta at the beginning of October and have since visited West Virginia (where my dad lives), Maryland and are now in Scotland. After arriving here we traveled up north to a town called Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands. We are leaving here tomorrow on a train to go to Manchester for the weekend and then will be flying from Manchester to Sharm and then bussing it back to Dahab!!! I am so excited and can not wait to be back in the Red Sea, literally!
After spending 3 days in WV we headed to Solomons just in time for the wedding preparations! Christophers wedding was on the 10th of October and we had an awesome time. After the wedding we proceeded to move the party down to the Tiki Bar and had an awesome night with family and friends. So awesome that we had to stay in bed all day on Sun! I got to see alot of my friends and do some relaxing as well. We arrived in Edinburgh last week and spent 4 days up north with Cameron's parents, both his brothers as well has one of their girlfriends and her 3 boys. We arrived back to Edinburgh and have been preparing for our next home! I have spent most the day packing and trying to stay under the weight limit and we are ready to go, but first we are stopping in Manchester to visit Kat and Anna, our friends from Honduras and I can't wait to see those girls. Finally on Sunday we are flying back to Egypt! I really will try to keep up with my blog while I'm there and I'm sure being back there will provide plenty of interesting stories... Happy Halloween! xxx
An Update
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment