Monday, March 09, 2009

Visitors

We have our first visitors in Malta! Our friends Kat and Leigh are coming in April! They will be coming for 5 nights and we will do a few days diving. Cameron is going to teach Leigh his Advanced Course as well. This will be the 5th country that Kat and I have got together in... We met in Honduras, then met for New Years in Amsterdam, she came out to Egypt 2 summers ago, we spent New Years together this year in Scotland and now we will be together in Malta. I think that anytime Kat and/or Anna and I meet up it should be in a new country and all of us are hoping to meet up next winter in France for a ski holiday:)

As for Malta, we had a spell of amazing weather where Cam managed to actually get a sunburn and now we are back to gail force winds. I am hoping that within the next few weeks the weather will steadily get warmer and warmer, I need the sun so badly (and a tan!).

Cameron has just done a RYA boating course and the Instructor does these speed boat races here with those boats that I call cigarette boats. That is the boat Cam learned in and now he will be able to drive our boat at the dive center. I can't remember if I said but Cam got a job at H2O this year, he will manage the shop I worked at last summer and I am going to be working at another one at the Radisson Hotel (still H2O). It will be fun to work closer together but that means we won't have any days off together all summer :(



Oh yeah, one of the best things happened the other day... Cameron is diving for a week with a group of fellow Scottish and Irish lads. After introducing himself and chatting of a bit, one of them said "Where are you from? America?"

Ahhh Haaa

That's awesome.


Happy Spring everyone!!!

No comments: