Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Pro Video w/original music:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS THE MOST MOVING THING I'VE SEEN IN A VERY LONG TIME SARAH. GOD BLESS THE PATH YOU FOUND, I'M JUST FILLED WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW.

Anonymous said...

Your mom just called and said to check out the original song. It is my favorite:) Love it. Thanks for sharing.
love, Aunt Cat

Stay Tuned said...

That was just awesome! I hope that i can recover as well as you! Congrats on making your life everything you want it to be and more!!! laura :D

Anonymous said...

Our 19 yod has leukemia and just had her bmt - also from her brother :)
You have given us "hope".
Best wishes for a continued HAPPY Second LIFE! :D

Anonymous said...

Our 19 yod has leukemia and just had her bmt - also from her brother :)
You have given us "hope".
Best wishes for a continued HAPPY Second LIFE! :D

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah, I know somebody who got cancer this summer and while doing some research I found your blog. I saw your video and me and my friend have been reading about your adventures a lot (hope you don't mind...). It is good to read about somebody who has such a happy and exciting second life. It has been very motivating. Thank you.
All the best for you!
Sascha, Germany

andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andy said...

Hi Sarah,

Inspiring video!!


I'm 9 months post treatment for AML no BMT because a suitable match was not found but I'm fit and healthy at the moment!

I'm traveling to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt for Christmas and hope to do some Diving whilst I'm there I know I will just love it

Who Knows maybe a future Diving Instructor in waiting

Andy