Saturday, January 05, 2008

Scotland


Toby
All the snowy photos are froma walk around Crieff including the hotel below

Cam and Toby




View of Edinburgh from the castle
This picture was taken on a walk around Cameron's brother, Murray's house


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to call you my friend! Your life just seems amazing, it's defiantley along way from OSMC. Take care and you still look wonderful too. xoxo Kellie

PMKelly1208 said...

Sarah...I've been seeing Speciale and say Pam and all the old gang. She told me all about your great adventures. You are amazing! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well.
Kelly Hall

Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron!! So nice to meet you! You are even better in person!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay in Maryland - come back and visit us again soon!!! We are all still in love with you! - Megan