I HAVE BEEN IN KOH PAN NGAN FOR A FEW DAYS NOW... CAME HERE TO DO A 7 DAY FAST. SOUNDS CRAZY BECAUSE I LOVE FOOD AND RIGHT NOW IM TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THIS!
I AM STAYING AT THE WELLNESS CENTER AT A PLACE CALLED THE SANTUARY. IT IS RIGHT ON THE BEACH AND IS BEAUTIFUL.
BASCIALLY 2 DAYS BEFORE I STARTED THE FAST I HAD TO ONLY DRINK WATER OR TEA AND ONLY RAW FRUITS AND VEGGIES. STARTED THE FAST 3 DAYS AGO, I HAVE 4 OF THESE CLAY SHAKES A DAY (THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GRAB ONTO ALL THE LEFT OVER STUFF IN YOUR STOMACH), HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS 4 TIMES, A FEW OTHER DRINKS MEANT TO FLUSH THE SYSTEM AND VEG. BROTH FOR DINNER. ITS ACTUALLY BEEN REALLY NICE, ALL THE FASTERS HANG OUT AT THE WELLNESS CENTER AND READ OR SLEEP. NO FOOD IS ALOUD THERE WHICH IS NICE. EVEN THOUGH I AM FEELING TIRED AND A LITTLE SPACEY I FEEL GOOD, MY STOMACH IS SO EMPTY BUT IN A GOOD WAY. I COPIED THIS BLURB FROM THE INTERNET... MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING SO WELL TO EXPLAIN.
It's all about restoring your body to its natural state of health and vitality. This is done by flushing away the poisons and toxic residues that are stored due to the cumulative effects of poor dietary and other lifestyle habits, environmental pollution, and natural metabolic wastes. It's simple: "clean up your act", using detox-cleanse products and programs, you can remove those nasty toxic terminators inside, and once they're gone you'll notice a dramatic difference in your health! Loads of natural energy, fantastic skin, clear bright eyes, weight loss and more. You'll simply feel so good after its done. Not only that but think about your investment for the future - by detoxing and cleansing now you're protecting your future health as well, because disease and degenerative conditions cannot occur in a toxin-free body.
THEY ALSO OFFER YOGA TWICE A DAY, THERE IS A SPA HERE, AND MEDITATION ALONG WITH ALL KINDS OF WORKSHOPS YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR.
I GOT A THAI MASSAGE YESTERDAY, IT WAS FANTASTIC AND HAVE BEEN GOING TO MEDITATION EVERY OTHER NIGHT.
I HAVE MY OWN LITTLE BUNGALOW WHERE I CAN CAN HEAR THE WAVES CRASHING ON THE BEACH. I HAVENT HAD MY OWN ROOM SINCE I LEFT BANGKOK AND I AM ENJOYING IT.
WELL, I WILL BE DONE THE FAST ON THURS. BUT WILL STAY HERE FOR A FEW DAYS AFTER. YOU HAVE TO STICK TO RAW FOODS FOR 2-3 DAYS AFTER AS WELL. AND DONT WORRY MOM-IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE AND WILL BE GOOD AS NEW WHEN IM FINISHED. ALSO MOM, PLEASE NO MORE EMAILS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE FOOD YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME WHEN I GET HOME... :) IT'S TORTURE.
I WILL BE HEADING TO PHUKET NEXT AND THEN WILL FLY HOME FROM THERE. SO SEE EVERYONE SOON!!!
An Update
15 years ago

2 comments:
Just wanted to say that I made some awesome chipped beef and biscuits this morning. Can't wait to see you. When you get home you can help me clean the house;)
Love,
Christopher
Don't pay attention to Christopher and his toxic chipped beef. You go girl, I can't believe you are doing it but you go!
See you soon.
Jess
Post a Comment